Climbing stairs. I know - it's boring. But it's great for your rear end. Take the stairs today!
5 Ways to Decrease Boredom and Increase the Number of Stairs Climbed Today
1) plug in some headphones and listen to music as you climb the stairs instead of taking the escalator or the elevator
2) sing a song out loud! this will help with your rhythmic breathing
3) count how many steps you're climbing and add one more than you think you can do...and one more after that
4) imagine your most favorite person in the world waiting for you at the top of the stairs (Santa!) lol!
5) try this - taking two steps at a time, say"tight", then two more steps, say "ass", then two more steps and say "Tuesday". REPEAT!!
Here's my contribution to this week's
Tight Ass Tuesday Group's blogroll.
It's funny! Take a look... http://thatgirlisfunny.com/2009/12/tight-ass-tuesday-12-key-success...